Write For Us
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting guest posts from bloggers that have an interest in expanding their readership within the various sectors relevant to electric transportation technologies.
Please contact us at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following if you are interested in writing for E-Riders
There must be a connection between a guest post and the website. In other words, they can either concentrate on electric vehicle technology or on a topic that is similar to it.
What are the perks of being a guest blogger on ERiders.com?
Writing for us is an excellent approach to broaden your audience’s exposure. The biggest advantage, though, is in terms of SEO. We have a great domain name with a lot of authority in the domain space. As a result, the link juice we send your way will boost your blog.
One Do-follow link will be permitted in the content.
How Does It Works?
Email email@example.com if you are interested in contributing an article. Please add a brief description of your blog post’s subject matter. It’s up to us whether or not we choose to pursue it further.
We ask that you not submit a guest post until we have given you the go-ahead. If you send us a guest article without first contacting us, it will be ignored.
Posting Guidelines for Guests
In order to write a successful guest post, please follow the following guidelines:
- Content must be original and high quality. Content that does not meet our standards will be rejected. Plagiarism is not tolerated, and neither is anything that has been spun.
- The minimum article length is 1000 words. The more comprehensive the articles the better. If you have a shorter article we may be able to make an exception.
- To ensure that the text is easy to read, it must be formatted correctly. No more than five lines each paragraph, and no more than three sentences per paragraph are acceptable.
- It is imperative that all of my information are supported by authoritative sources. Please, however, do not overdo the linking. Keep the number of external links to a maximum of three for every 800 words (including one link to your own site).
- A single link to your own website is permitted within the article.
- You must bring your own visuals to the table. Content that is devoid of images will be discarded. For this image, you need to provide the source or offer an image that you own.
- Before sending it to us, make sure it’s proofread. We’ll reject your material if it contains consistent grammatical problems.
- There will be one final edit made by us.
- Send us your content in the form of a Google Doc.
What Happens After This?
We’ll add your piece to our publishing schedule if you meet the aforementioned guest post conditions. We may publish your post as soon as possible, or we may hold it in a queue for up to four weeks. Most of the time, we aim to provide new content as quickly as possible.
As soon as the piece goes up, we’d appreciate it if you could spread the word about it on your social media accounts.
You want to write for us? reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you.
Until then, we’re eager to hear from you.