Want a vehicle Long Range Electric Scooter you can use to travel 30, 50, or, dare I say it, even 100 miles?
Us, too. But as you’ve probably already realised, there are a huge variety of electric scooters available. How can you sort through the clutter to discover not just the greatest long-range scooters, but also the one that best suits your requirements?
You’re in good hands; don’t worry.
We’ve been testing, evaluating, reviewing, and ranking electric scooters for more than three years, and we currently assist more than 60,000 individuals each month in finding the scooter that’s right for them. We’ve amassed a database of more than 140 models along the road, so it’s safe to say we can distinguish between the quick and the sluggish, the powerful and the commonplace, and the wheat from the chaff.
We’ve chosen 10 of the best long-range scooters and divided them into three categories (long-range, super-long-range, and extreme long-range) to make it easy:
When it comes to purchasing a new electric scooter, range is frequently a deciding factor. We all want the most out of our electric motors, and running out of juice isn’t ideal.
Many consumers evaluate the range and long-range capacity of E-Scooters before purchasing one.
Your riding mode has an influence on your range as well. We recommend riding in eco mode for the best distance range since it slows down the battery output and allows you to go further. Riding techniques that are more aggressive and mode settings that need more power will deplete the battery faster.
Turboant X7 Pro Review
- Excellent price/quality ratio
- Mileage increase
- It’s enjoyable to ride.
- Battery that can be removed
- Cruise control is a feature that allows you to drive
- Tires with a lot of cushion
- No suspension
The TurboAnt X7 Pro is one of the best long range electric scooter, which has a sturdy stem, incredibly smooth acceleration, and a light speed, is a serious contender in the affordable commuter category. The X7 Pro is not the fastest entry-level scooter, with a measured peak speed of 25.4 km/h, but it travels smoothly and steadily.
It’s a terrific model for novice riders since it has many of the mobility and user-friendly characteristics that we value most, including as a high-mounted headlamp, a lightweight design, rapid folding that locks into place for simple transport, and a tiny folded footprint.
Apollo Phantom Review
- It has plug-and-play components for ease of use.
- It has a one-of-a-kind, exclusive design.
- Suspension with quadruple springs is excellent.
- It comes with a top-of-the-line lighting system.
- Dual high-performance motors
- Climbing skill that is second to none
- Folding mechanism that is state-of-the-art
- It can support a lot of weight.
- It doesn’t have a mobile app or Bluetooth connection.
- It is missing the front indicator lights.
- It has a heavier feel to it.
- It is substantially more expensive.
- In direct sunlight, the HEX display is difficult to see.
Based on input from tens of thousands of riders, Apollo’s internal design team created the first electric scooter, the Phantom. In order to provide the finest overall riding experience, Apollo iterated their development process through multiple prototypes, and in our opinion, they were successful.
It boasts excellent ergonomics and ride quality in addition to a greater feature set. Still the greatest we’ve ever seen, with features like a bigger, brighter display, a rock-solid folding mechanism with three levels of security, and excellent illumination, to mention a few.
Kaabo Mantis Pro Review
- The scooter can reach speeds of up to 37 mph.
- For all it has to offer, it is excellent value for money.
- The hydraulic braking system is fantastic.
- Scooter that is portable and light.
- The mudguard on the scooter needs to be improved.
- The scooter’s locking mechanisms could be improved.
- Waterproofing is not possible.
- The headlights aren’t particularly bright.
This article provides a detailed analysis of the Kaabo Mantis Pro, one of the Best Electric Scooters of 2022.
The Kaabo Mantis Pro is an improved variation of the Kaabo Mantis. It includes two 1000 watt electric motors, quick steering, and excellent build quality, all in a 29 kilogram compact, just like the standard 17.5 amp-hour version.
However, the Pro also includes EY3 throttle, a bigger battery, and even more potent controls in addition to fully hydraulic Zoom disc brakes. Based on our actual range testing, it was the most potent scooter under 29 kilogrammes we’ve ever tested, providing 54.3 kilometers of fully charged urban travel.
Kaabo Wolf King Review
- Brutally quick yet maintaining a reasonable range
- Hydraulic front and rear brakes with EABS
- Dual LED lights that are extremely bright
- It’s difficult to fold down because it’s so hefty.
An exceptional off-road electric scooter that is unrivaled in every performance metric is the Kaabo Wolf Warrior King. This is not your usual electric scooter; instead, it is a top-of-the-line model with twin motors for a balanced and dependable power delivery. We were quite startled by the power—believe me, it comes quickly! It feels really substantial and handles quite nicely.
When utilized on private land, the front and rear 1500w motors with a peak speed of 100k/h are tough to beat. Thanks to the massive 72v – 28AH Samsumg battery, it offers an amazing range of up to 150 km, which is genuinely extraordinary range from a single charge.
Kaabo Wolf Warrior X Pro Review
- Charging time is cut in half with dual charge stations.
- For simple riding, it has cruise control.
- The scooter comes with plenty of LED illumination for the front, back, and sides.
- A roomy deck ensures a pleasant ride.
- There is no adjustable stem or folding handlebar on this bike.
- When bouncing off surfaces, the rear fender is a little too close to the rear wheel, which can cause scraping.
- The folding mechanism does not lock securely in place.
The Wolf Warrior X is the most recent member of Kaabo’s Wolf family. Its design is significantly more compact in terms of size and weight, which might not be a good thing. However, this electric scooter is quite sturdily constructed and has the familiar motocross feel of Wolf models.
The Warrior X Pro electric scooter, despite its sub par build quality, has a lot to offer. Compared to the Wolf Warrior 11+ or the Wolf King, it may be significantly smaller in size and power, but other than a few modern improvements, the internal parts and construction are quite similar.
Emove Cruiser Review
- A fully folding stem makes storage and transit a breeze.
- It has a 600w motor with a 1600w peak output.
- It has a 50-mile (80-kilometer) range.
- For an e-scooter, this is one of the best water resistance ratings available.
- LED illumination that is bright. It’s really simple to add a second light on the handlebar.
- Riders weighing up to 352 pounds can use it (160 kg)
- Comes with comfortable tubeless pneumatic vehicle tyres.
- Front and rear lights, as well as hydraulic disc brakes, are all standard safety features.
- For a really comfortable ride, the dual suspension is fantastic.
- It is quite costly.
- The scooter is a tad cumbersome to carry up and down the stairs at 52 pounds.
- It takes a long time to charge.
- The main stem necessitates routine maintenance.
- Acceleration can be sluggish at times.
The EMOVE Cruiser is that exceptional discovery in the world of electric scooters: a vehicle that all riders can appreciate.
Yes, its single motor implies that it cannot match the speed and acceleration of versions powered by multiple motors. In order to get greater speed at a comparable price and if you’re an adrenaline enthusiast, you could choose to choose the Apollo Ghost or Mantis Base.
In a same vein, the 52-pound EMOVE Cruiser is probably not the best choice for riders searching for a really portable model or an off-road vehicle. Don’t get me wrong, the 10-inch pneumatic tyres offer adequate shock absorption over uneven terrain; it’s just that the Crusier’s wheels perform best on well-maintained metropolitan roads.
Inokim OXO Review
- The Inokim Oxo has exceptional suspending qualities.
- The Inokim Oxo’s braking system is extremely effective, with a braking distance of under 3 metres.
- It has a wide range of applications.
- Fold-up is a delight to use because to its easy-to-use folding mechanism.
- It has a fantastic cruise control option.
- It’s quite hefty to carry, thus it’s not easy to transfer.
- App compatibility is not available.
- In rainy weather, the lack of holding tape on the tabletop won’t help this scooter.
- Variable speed control is limited.
If you want to combine your love of riding in both on- and off-road situations, the Inokim Oxo electric scooter is the best option as Long Range Electric Scooter (as well as the sexiest of all Inokim scooters). When it comes to speed, comfort, and durability, it’s the pinnacle of electric scooters, if you will. Additionally, it gives an outstanding range thanks to dual hub motors. The Inokim Oxo serves as a practical illustration of what a nearly ideal e-scooter looks like. For additional information, see this Inokim Oxo review.
Dualtron Storm Review
- The 72V system puts less strain on the controllers, and the 6640w motors produce a lot of power.
- Extremely tough and stable at high speeds
- 60+ MPH Top Speed High-end construction
- The stem clamp has been reinforced.
- Very dependable
- At 46kg, he’s a hefty fellow (101 lb)
- Extremely costly (the price of a small family hatchback car)
- It’s not very portable, and it’s too huge to fit into most automobile trunks.
- The battery handle takes up valuable deck area, and the motors aren’t waterproofed or shielded.
- Because of the shorter stem height, it is not suitable for taller users.
The Dualtron Storm is an engineering marvel that provides superb stability. It is well-established and offers excellent handling since it is a big weight in the scooter world (we’ll discuss this in more depth later).
Even at pretty high speeds, the steering feels quick thanks to the rock-solid stem. Now at 11 inches in diameter, the tyres easily navigate most obstacles. Additionally, they are very broad, which improves handling and increases grip significantly.
Nami Burn-E Review
- astonishingly quick acceleration and top speed of 60 mph
- 100-mile range is impressive.
- Hydraulic coil suspension that is sturdy and easily adjusted
- superior components and accessories
- Five totally customizable options are available.
- 11-inch tubeless tyres that are extremely sturdy and provide a smooth ride
- The scooter is particularly heavy at 103 pounds.
- The handlebars are rather too short.
- Electric components that are visible at the front and underneath the deck
Being the new child on the block, the BURN-E is drawing a lot of attention as a Long Range Electric Scooter. It’s unusual to see a brand-new manufacturer release a scooter that performs better than almost every other scooter on the market. However, the record-breaking performance of the BURN-E might not even be NAMI’s greatest accomplishment. Even after all of the performance testing is finished, we continue to ride the BURN-E because of its superb riding quality rather than its performance.
Rion RE90 Electric Scooter
The lighter weight is achieved through the use of a carbon fiber body and front fender, sub-aluminum front, and rear arms, as well as a carbon fiber pole and handlebar. Just like in cars, having a lightweight chassis on a scooter can mean the difference between being a “fast scooter” and being a “hyper scooter, but that’s only part of the equation.
- The world’s quickest e-scooter
- Excellent hill-climbing abilities
- Lightweight in comparison
- Excellent braking performance
- It has a companion app as well as a built-in small computer.
- The scooter’s specifications may be customised via the app to the preferences of the rider.
- It is available in a range of colours, including glossy and matte finishes (with a customisation option)
- On manufacturing flaws, it comes with a two-year warranty.
- Outstanding client service
- Only for you if you pre-order.
- It does not come with a kickstand, so parking is difficult.
- It lacks a headlight and rear lights, restricting its use at night.
- No rating for water resistance
- It doesn’t have any off-road capability.
- It has an extraordinarily high price tag.
Due to its high speed limit of 80 mph for safety, the Rion RE90 has been referred to as the “Bugatti” of electric scooters. The scooter is created and put together in the Rion plant in Los Angeles, California. The RE90 is the fastest hyper-production scooter in the world and is ideal for thrill-seekers due to its tremendous performance.
Basically, that is all there is to know about long-range electric scooters. Here is the previous table listing the top long-distance scooters once more for your reference.
Here’s a secret that few scooter makers tell you: maximum range doesn’t always imply that you’ll travel that far.
The results of ride testing in ideal riding settings will show you what the scooter is capable of under ideal conditions. However, cycling in real life seldom occurs in ideal conditions.
As a result, while shopping for a Long Range Electric Scooter, it’s advisable to approach maximum range as a recommendation rather than a law. If the specs claim the maximum range is 50 kilometres, expect a range of 40 to 45 kilometres.