1. Arai has just released the all new QUANTUM-J helmet.
2. The QUANTUM-J is billed as Arai’s “most advanced and performance oriented helmet to date.”
3. The helmet’s shell is made from a proprietary blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and Kevlar.
4. The QUANTUM-J also features a new ventilation system that Arai claims “delivers class leading airflow.”
5. The helmet is available in two different colors (black or white) and four different sizes (XS through XL).
6. Arai has not yet released pricing information for the QUANTUM-J, but it is expected to be significantly more expensive than the company’s other helmets.